Elleebana training for Licensed Professionals. Proof of licensure is required to take any of the Elleebana training courses. Current cosmetology or esthetician students can also take training courses. All classes are taught by myself, an Elleebana Certified Trainer, and are typically held at my studio in Centennial from 9:30am to 4:30pm. I love really being able to sit with each student and give them 1 on 1 attention. Therefore, classes max out at 4 students to insure everyone receives this attention.
All hands on Elleebana training includes:
- Full kit with training manual
- Additional supplies and products for successful services
- Learning on practice models
- Social media marketing
- Face Shapes
- Hair Structures & Timing
- Perfect Separation & Placement
- How to take amazing before and after photos to showcase your work
- Most importantly, continued support from your trainer, Brandy Rich
Elleebana Training Courses & Pricing
- Elleebana Evolved Eyelash Lifting – Includes a kit with 15-30 applications. Hands on – $600
- Elleebana Online Lash Lifting Conversion Course – Only available to professionals that have been trained with another lash lifting brand and have valid certificate of completion. Includes 5 shot pack of lift solution, adhesive and online access to training manual. Online – $200
- Elleebana Brow Henna – Includes full Brow Henna Kit. Hands on – $550
- For Semi Permanent Mascara (SPM) Training Go Here
*All case studies for certifications must be submitted within 3 months of course date to prevent paying a $50 extension fee.
*Payment options are available, inquire regarding deposits and specifics for each class.
Scheduled Class Dates
October 5th, 2020 – Elleebana Lash Lifting – 2 Spots Available
October 12th, 2020 – Elleebana Brow Henna – SOLD OUT
October 18th, 2020 – Elleebana Lash Lifting – 2 Spots Available
October 25th, 2020 – Elleebana Brow Henna – 2 Spots Available
To sign up for classes, contact me by phone or text at 720-837-4223 or email at ColoradoElleebanaTraining at gmail dot com.